Customer Approved! Camping Birthday Party

Oh man, was this fun to receive all these photos from one of my recent customers! You have GOT to see how Lauren used all the printables from my camping party set {with a few customized items}...

A sweets table set the tone of the party with a chocolate/white polka dot backdrop, burlap printed banner and sweets and treats galore!
Check out this gorgeous entry way! Oh wait, this post is about the decorations, not my love for her house! :P Lauren added some chocolate, tan & red balloons with wooden signs to spruce up the entry way and welcome guest's to a fabulous camping themed party! Even the tent in the backyard was adorned with a banner and balloons!
Every detail was met... down to the "outhouse"...
How fun is this watermelon hedgehog! I think every camping party needs one! :) Lauren asked me to create a "mini banner", which she used as decoration in a cool basket of grass! Mini anything is always fun!
Favor bags were filled with snacks topped off with fold over bag tags and mini waters were wrapped with personalized labels. {Even the wooden spoons were personalized!}
Each little hiker was given their very own, personalized water bottles in blue or pink!
Look at all this yummy food with perfectly labeled cards by each plate. And how great are the personalized wooden utensils... so great for that rustic camper feel! Lauren even labeled the condiments! Again, no detail was missed!
Fire logs, dirt cups, bear claws and more! I love the gingham and burlap table cloths underneath and the chopped-log serving as a plate for the treats!
Even the veggies at this party look irresistible!
 
And no camping party can be complete without a s'more bar and special fresh-squeezed drink! Yum.
And finally, I leave you with the cake, a cutie-pie birthday boy and some pretty adorable campers!
I just LOVE getting photos back from my customers! This one was pure success! YOU too can have a party just like this... Head over to my etsy shop and get the invites here and the party package here! I've got a rustic-chíc-hotpink version for all you girly-girls too!

3 comments:

  1. Oh.my.goodness! My head's spinning from all the creative planning that went into that party! Love the printables, Nellie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is attention to detail. What a magnificent party...love the cake and all the inventive snacks!

    ReplyDelete